Happy new year & YouTube HTML5 Switch v0.1.3
Happy new year everybody!!!
Here I am, once more, to announce the new version of my recent small project YouTube HTML5 Switch. I made quite a few additions to the previous version (for which I already made a post) and changes to it and it’s on its way to become a fully reviewed add-on for Firefox :)
So what the 0.1.3 version does and has right now is:
- A navigation bar button using the toolbarbutton-jplib (and its depdencies) by erikvold
- a new 16×16 icon for better cross-platform compatibility (I know, it used to be prettier but I will make it again soon)
- It works only when “youtube.com/watch” has been opened
- It doesn’t work if &html5=1 is already in the URL
- A clickable widget icon at the add-on bar.
What really changed is that now the navigation bar button is movable and its position is maintained if you open a new window etc. More fixes soon :)
Once again, the code is on my github repo. Of course, for any major change I will keep you posted :)
For those and only those who already use YouTube HTML5 Switch and will upgrade to v0.1.3: Don’t worry if the old icon remains on the browser window. Just restart Firefox and everything will work fine!
————————- Ahem…ahem… Your attention please :) ————————————–
Update: The campaign ended successfully :)
Another project I want to talk about is one that’s on Indiegogo, a crowdfunging website! It’s for my band, Wonky Doll and the Echo. If you dig cinema and like our music please, have a look on our Double project: a music video & a short movie. We will collaborate with a director, Costas Gounaris, for our first music video! Our page is here: http://igg.me/p/297701/ Every cent counts and everyone wins gifts too!
By the way…this is the song of the music video: